Bhagwan Shri Krishna College of Education for Women was established on the 7th November 1979 through the efforts of a social worker Shri Nanak chand Agarwal who launched a Cooperative movement for this purpose. Located in one of the educationally most backward areas of Haryana, the college seeks to promote Women's education through its ideal of "Nishkam Seva" enunciated by Shri Krishna in Shrimad Bhagvad Geeta.
Affiliated to Kurukshetra University in 1980, it started functioning in July 1980. The college was recognized by NCTE with a Sanctioned intake of 100 seats. Earlier, the college was included in the list of colleges under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956 among Non- Government colleges teaching up to Bachelors degree and was declared eligible to receive central assistance in terms of the rules framed in section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956. The College has been running the B.Ed (Full time) programme regularly without any break. Spread over 1.5 acres the college campus consists a double – story 25 room building; its main features being the library, science lab, computer lab, psychology lab and Avid- Visual section and guest room. Radhika Hostel provides 33 bed room accommodations to 66 students. The college has also acquired a play ground of a little more than 5 acres, located at a distance of about 1.5 k.ms from the college which is being developed these days. The college has a canteen of size 20ft X 40ft. Besides the college has two multipurpose Hall of size 50ft X 108ft and 25ft X 60ft.